- About Us
- Why Halal Certify?
- Why choose Halal Australia?
- Apply Here
- Halal Australia in the Community
- Recognition & Affiliation
- Global Halal Trade Opportunities
- Contact Us
Global Halal Trade Opportunities
DID YOU KNOW?
- 1/3 of the world’s population is Muslim
- There are approximately 2 billion Halal food consumers worldwide
- The global Halal food industry is worth US$ 667 billion
- 20% of global food trade is Halal
- Annual growth in Halal food consumption is 16% (Halal Food Middle East, 2012)
Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your organisation to a huge global market by participating in one of our upcoming affiliated international trade shows and exhibitions.
Promote your products amongst a diverse international visitor profile, including exporters, importers, wholesalers, media outlets, suppliers, retailers, trade promotion associations, hotels and various other food service outlets and organisations. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase your organisation’s products on a huge global platform!
- International exposure
- Market expansion
- Increased trade matching and trade dialogue
- Increased networking opportunities
- Broadening scope for product categories
- Product demonstrations
- Enhanced knowledge of Halal systems
This page is updated regularly. For details of upcoming events, please see below:
NAME: EuroHalal Market Trade Show
DATE: 29th November – 1st December 2012
LOCATION: Tour & Taxis, Brussels, Belgium
NAME: Halal Food Middle East International Food and Technology Exhibition
DATE: 10th December – 12th of December, 2012.
LOCATION: Expo Centre Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
For further information and to register your interest, please contact Halal Australia at email@example.com